Tuesday, May 1, 2007

*~*Illusions*~* Gets Lucky!

I've finally succumbed. It was after I found myself spending quite a lot of time waiting with baited breath for the hair chair at Deviant Kitties to change to Symon in Black and I was willing it, so hard, so hard! to turn to S.... And I realized it was a lot of fun, hanging out with the other dorks who were waiting with me to save themselves 175L. So what the hell, I bought myself my own lucky chair :)


So now, Illusions is officially the host of a lucky chair, which has been programmed to switch letters every 25 min, and has FIVE prizes unique to it, and since it's me, they're delicious. There are TWO skull items, a lovely lady's hat, some jewelry... yeah just come and check it out. And while you're there, feel free to lounge under a lovely tree and enjoy the company of other Illusions fans. Turn on the stream, kick back, and camera browse while you wait for it to be your turn to get lucky!


SLurl: Right outside the main entrance

No comments: