Sunday, November 11, 2007

Today I did something I'd been putting off for ages. I've never had much motivation to do it, but today I had some connection issues and so...

I finally updated my Onrez.com listings.

Onrez.com => Slboutique.com => an out of world shopping tool folks can use when they're at work or on a grid down day. I have a very bad track record about keeping them updated, there are some designs that were still listed that have long since been stuck into my retired designs box. I sometimes make a project out of updating them (I did a while back on SLX), but slboutique/onrez has been neglected for a very long time.

I'm not done listing them, but I did delete every old mask, in fact everything from the old drop box, got a new one, and started over. So far there's not much in there, just the Seraphim, Civetta and Columbina and soon to be a couple others, but if you want to keep an eye on my onrez.com storefront here's the link :)

The old vendor is soon to be next... I have my finger on the delete button and it's giving me the eye -.^

No comments: