Sunday, April 22, 2007

Isis: The Egyptian Collection



Please say hello to my first themed release. So far, it only has one thing in it, but my my... what an item:





I almost don't think I need to say anything, do I? Aside from this lucious set containing ten seperate pieces, and three different unique fits to try to cater to all shapes, this picture speaks for itself. Truly worthy of a goddess, it's simple and classic design is deceptive, because it contains over 700 prims. No matter if you like the picture, it doesn't change the fact that it has to be SEEN, so my good friend Mourna will be a beautiful sculpted model for all to see from about 10pm SLT to 4pm SLT. All together it's been more hours than I actually know, and this labor of love, my very first set of silks, is being sold in the Egyptian pavilion for 1200.

Why did I call this release a collection then? Well, aside from the various pieces of jewelry included with the set (and possibly sold seperately as well), I am working in my little corner on quite the Egyptian set, which will be Stargatalicious. I see in the future a Tutenkhamen headdress, and Anubis, Horus and Bastet masks. Time to start saving up lindens now ;)

No comments: