Friday, April 20, 2012

Illusions @ Fantasy Faire 2012



Fantasy Faire is finally here! And as usual, despite my starting work so early I still had a last minute scramble to get everything ready in time.  Unfortunately, I was unable to finish my new release in time but at least I'm set up!  The sims this year look fantastic, so while you're exploring you can come find me on the Shifting Sands sim

Since Fantasy Faire is to benefit the American Cancer Society, I've put up some special items for RFL this year.  I've had some flops and some items that are better left forgotten at these things, but I don't think you're going to want to miss this one.


I only released my Semer/Semeret set in white, as it made a beautiful contrast with the black of the gods, however, I can't resist having more black in my wardrobe.  The metal accents really pop and black adds an air of dark mystery.  I especially love how the Semeret gown looks now, it could even be worn as an evening gown if you wanted to remove the belt.  They're up for the same prices as their white counterparts, but all proceeds of sales go to benefit the American Cancer Society.  I hope you'll come by and support a good cause, and there will be more to come!

No comments: