Tuesday, June 19, 2007

So I finally got out of my stupid rut as far as my Titania and Oberon masks went. Lol, and not a minute too soon, since I'm going to be giving a pair out as prizes for the best male and female costumes. I have so much work to do!

It's a happy busy though.

Oh dear lord the inspiration and oh god the feeling of a time crunch, even though there isn't really any limit, I just feel like there's so much to make... I guess I'm worried about forgetting it all ^^;

From big projects like Horus and Garuda (an Indian pheonix-like god I got a comission for) to a zillion tiny ones like rose leg wraps and necklaces I have soooo much stuff to do... if anyone finds me saying I have no inspiration just kick me. Hard. And I swear, inspiration will fall out of me like pixie dust and people will start floating around and building things. I need a couple more me's that are run solely on the power of gummy worms and adrenaline to delegate things to.

There are also, sadly, things that have been completed or are so ridiculously near to completion there's no excuse for me not having them out. A couple of these things being:
That Victorian Parasol
A beautiful sculpted cloak and cowl Domino that matches the Venetzia masks(made for a woman but works on a man)
Sculpted fae horns
The simple stem roses

and oi... just... lots to do. It'll be wonderful to just kick back and completely rock tonight. I've got my playlist worked out, my scavenger hunt to set up.. oh it's going to be fun.

I'm a tired but excited Siyu

No comments: