Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I made a break through with my sculpting. I'm finally able to do something I've been wanting to do for a year or more, and it's so incredibly simple that I'm incredibly embarrassed I didn't figure it out sooner.

But it just made things a lot easier for me. Perhaps there shall be a few releases here and there :)


Work is still going on with my model/mockups as Miriel finishes architectural sculpts for me. I'm also working on something for Shir, I'll explain that more when I figure out what I'm doing. Just wanted to share my "I'm an idiot for doing things the really hard way" revelation and give you a status report :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a tease :) what is it?

Terry Toland said...

The only thing that I can think of this relates to are those shaman sets you've been trying to nail down.