Monday, April 2, 2007

Siyu's Alive, but her Computer is Dead

Yes folks, I'm afraid that for the past week I've been nibbling at paper and biting my nails and fidgeting, and even, god forbid, eating well and working out as I wait impatiently and with baited breath for my computer to come out of the operating room. The prognosis is not good, and as it's getting surgery, let us please pray for it and it's ability to run Second Life to return to Siyu as quickly as possible.

This is one of those situations where I'm dreading logging back on when I finally get a computer back, because either I will have 5,000 IM's and feel overwhelmed, or have 3 and feel lonely, neglected and horribly unimportent. Hopefully I'll have the perfect amount, that makes me feel loved and needed yet not stressed ^.^

Expect Siyu to be crashing back online by Thursday, if not, no worries... except for poor Siyu's sanity... */me bites her nails*

No comments: