Friday, May 2, 2014

Illusions @ Fantasy Faire 2014

It's that time of year again!
Fantasy Faire is open! 

This year, Illusions can be found on the astoundingly beautiful Sanctum sim by Alia Baroque.  I specifically requested to be moved here and made sure it happened because when I saw a preview of the sim build it felt just like home!


Columns? Arches? Cathedral ceilings and beautiful stone edifices?  Where else would I be!  Alia has really outdone himself and done a beautiful job.  If the other sims are as lovely as this I can't wait to explore.   I've been holed up working last minute on things and haven't gotten a chance to look around.


For RFL, I've put out a special metallic version of my Alato mask in gold as well as silver.  They'll only be available for a limited time during Fantasy Faire, and all proceeds will go to the American Cancer Society.  They're only 95L, so you have no excuses not to nab one!

I hope if you find yourself the time you'll come join us at the fair, and if you end up on Sanctum come find my store!


No comments: