Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I know everyone is probably sick of the hearts and the Hallmarky sweetness of it all, but I still wanted to send something to my update group as a token of appreciation for them. I think what grates on people the most about Valentine's Day is the forced romanticism, but if you consider it as a time to appreciate your loved ones it's hard to dislike it.

I really do appreciate my fans and customers, and I want to thank you sincerely for your support. For the IM's you send me saying that you love my work and for sticking in my group when I don't update for months, thank you. It's because of you guys that I get to do something that I love, and create beautiful things for so many people to enjoy. Even if we've never spoken, I still feel a deep appreciation for your contribution to my life.


I brainstormed about possible gifts and I realized if I gave you something with hearts or a strict love theme you'd only ever wear it once or twice. Plus I have to think of the poor neglected men!
So here is a Valentine's gift you can wear any day of the year.

You can fish them out of the Masqueraderie group notices. Enjoy them, and know that you guys are loved.

No comments: