Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Aaaaahh the pause that refreshes!

It's very nice to goof off for a little, and take my equivalent of a weekend. I've been talking with friends and sorting my inventory a little and taking a nice fun break with Oblivion (yay! only just discovering how awesome spell casters can be o.o!). It's been good for me to stop saying "I have to ____" in my head and say "I feel like ___" instead. I'm already feeling more recharged.

I updated my stall in Limbo (the Isle of Wyrms), and played around with redesigning an old mask. The new version is absolutely beautiful, and I'm going to have it in multiple colors this time. I'll probably release it either today or tomorrow.

Sometime soon I'm going to go back to Deviant Kitties and do some detail work, like putting in the toad or putting in some "discoverable areas". I just got Pan's Labyrinth on DVD so I'm pretty sure that will correspond with as soon as I watch it. It's just such a dark movie I'm not sure when that will be.

I also have been putting some thought into a Secret Project. This project is secret because I'd rather be sure that it's going to happen, or have it a bit closer to when it will happen, than get your hopes up now (about 4 months before it's likely to happen). Confused? That's ok, I'm just covering my butt for when people say "where are the releases?!"

I also want to say thank you for all the kind words and compliments you've sent my way after hearing the interview with Daphne and Tamara. I had a hell of a lot of fun doing it (I think you can tell), and I can't tell you how happy it makes me to hear that you heard it, enjoyed it, and are sending me the luffs. Luffs turn into Makeyjuice which runs the Siyumachine, so with every compliment a mask gets made!

Luffs to you too :D

No comments: