Thursday, April 18, 2024

Illusions @ Fantasy Faire 2024

 

 I have to say it's nice to be back at the faire again. This year I actually made it.  Of course, I still didn't finish all of the things I wanted to, but I have one new thing!


 
Agatha is a whimsical yet refined witch's hat in sophisticated wool felt.  It's accessorized by a grosgrain ribbon bow that can be changed to white, grey or black, and tints beautifully.  I actually experimented with making this hat with the same BOM options I did with the Ladro mask, but found the grey and white texture options to tint so well there was no point.  The hat itself comes with my usual flight of rainbow colors, and is an excellent addition to any witch's wardrobe.

However, if that isn't enough colors for you, I put together this special rainbow coloration as my RFL gift.  100% of the proceeds for this item will go to Relay for Life.


Illusions can be found on the ethereal and beautiful Avalon sim, yet another stunning build by the talented Mr. Alia Baroque.


Illusions @ Fantasy Faire 2024

No comments: