Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lateris Mask

Working on more things for the sim, such as furniture and bugging Miriel for extra pieces for the model, but since I can't focus on one thing for too long, I got distracted and turned the Mardi Gras mask into a proper one.

Lateris is a bit of a cop-out, name wise, any of my friends can vouch for my struggling to figure out what the hell to call this. I was going to do the same thing as Divis and make this mask able to be worn on one side or the other or together, but it ended up looking like a pair of enormous bushy eyebrows! So just one side at a time, and thus, one sided, lateral... yeah. Sounds pretty anyway!

So it changes texture into pretty colors, as well as the feathers. And again, this is a torus mask, made so that you don't have to worry about your eye holes disappearing if it doesn't quite fit right. But it might be finicky with your hair if it isn't parted clearly, this new hair from Naughty (Abigail) fits it perfectly though!

It's made for the female face, and I felt it was feminine enough that I didn't bother making a male form as well. But, I figure any guy who would like to wear these fabulous feathers probably won't mind a little jerry rigging to make the mask fit. But if this isn't the case, let me know guys :)

No comments: