Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I was puttering along, working on the new wings, doing pretty things to them and making them better, and I was talking to Helyanwe Vindaloo of Deviant Kitties while I was at it. It turns out another part of the delay from her sim going back up was that the person she had hired to build it had up and quit, and when she tried hiring someone else they were going to charge her $2000 USD for it. Now I don't know how much a normal sim scaping is, but $2000USD is a hell of a lot of money. Hely was going to reluctantly continue on with her grungey city theme... but she dreamt of a dark fantasy land inspired by Pan's Labyrinth.

Ok, cutting to the chase...

I'm going to be very, very busy over the next two days. I probably will only answer emergency IM's or failed deliveries, and I'm afraid you'll have to wait longer for the wings. I'm building and simscaping the Deviant Kitties sim and damn... it's going to be beautiful. I've accomplished quite a lot on just this, the first day, and I'm only now heading to bed at 8am EST. Kriket, Candy and Selos have been keeping the Siyumachine stoked with Makeyjuice through their ever so inspiring flattery, suggestions and moral support, but there's only so long you can stoke the engine before it just dies and needs to be restarted.

So, that being said, good night :) More details and even possibly pictures tomorrow ^_^

1 comment:

Miriel Enfield said...

Hely was going to reluctantly continue on with her grungey city theme... but she dreamt of a dark fantasy land inspired by Pan's Labyrinth.

Eeeee! I can't wait, and you are one lucky builder!

(I <3 Pan's Labyrinth.)